FoodEssentials Forums

General

RSS Feed

APIs issue: getmylist and setprofile

• Bharat
    • Topic created 4 years ago

Hi Team,

Could you please help with the below queries?

1. "getmylist" is not returning the correct response. The response I am getting is as below: { "session_id": "c7f9e9e2-50f0-4c6b-a4ec-55e610bfc323", "numFound": 1, "resultSize": 0, "numRows": 5, "startNum": 1, "productsArray": [] }

But according to the documentation at http://developer.foodessentials.com/api#Get My List, this is not the correct output. How do I get my list?

1. Another issue is with setprofile API. There are no examples available in the documentation which shows how to send the json string to the API. I have tried converting getprofile resultant json input a json string and passed as query param to the setprofile API but it does not work. Any working example please?

Best regards, Bharat

Message edited by Bharat 3 years ago

1. Howard3 years ago

I'm having a similar issue. I tried using the interactive documentation to set profile with the following jsonI: {"nutrients":[],"allergens":[{"name":"Gluten","value":"true"}],"additives":[],"myingredients":[],"mysort":[{"sort_variable":"Calories","sort_order":1,"variable_type":1}],"session_id":"myapikey"}

I received the result success message, but when then did a simple getProfile I got the default profile instead.

Am I doing something wrong or does setProfile not work?

Thanks

[ Page 1 of 1 ]